Friday, April 22, 2011

TV Romances

 


So these two above are my absolute favorite TV couple ever.  Why? Mostly because of Katie Andrews played by Autumn Reeser.  Katie is a 28 year old assistant lab tech who is by far the cutest thing imaginable.  She's quirky, and she's a complete comic book geek, and the characters she fancies, are the same characters that I'd be attracted to.  So when she finds Joshua, played by Josh Stewart (who I will say, is dreamy in a mysterious sort of way), their romance is one that I completely envy, but you'd have to watch the show to understand.  Joshua is Katie's comic book superhero, and their love, while unique, is one that I understand, and one that I could only hope to have.




Now these two:  Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan...they have an undeniable friendship in which Morgan would do everything in his power to protect Garcia from any harm, and Garcia worries every moment that Morgan faces danger, that he won't return from the latest case.  She is the database tech for the FBI, their resource to the information superhighway, and the one Morgan calls on for information on any suspect or victim.  What I love about them?  Her always clever, sometimes graphic but also playful nicknames for him. And yet, these two are not a couple...but man with their chemistry, they should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment