Sunday, April 24, 2011

Here Comes the Bride...Hm, hm, hm-hmmmm

MARRIAGE!!!!
It's on our minds.  With the royal wedding being all over the tabloids, and all over television and lifetime for that matter, who wouldn't want to start or continue dreaming of their own wedding?
I dream of an outside wedding, with one of those archy thingies (I always forget what they're called) decorated with gerbera daisies and alstromerias. White chairs arranged in rows with ribbons possibly in canary yellow, or maybe a salmon type of color.  The flowers made to match the color theme.  The roll out "carpet" to be a soft pink, red is too bold and too vibrant.  The place I want, is actually a park in my town, and there's this one spot where it's by this water area, where it flows out from a beautiful structure.  I want a long dress, but not one with a long train, that's too much for me, just one that flows a little outward, so I'm not tripping over it either.  Depending on how long my hair is, if it's short, I'd want a cute frill of curls, but if it's longer, still curls, but no up-do, all lengthy and flowing. 
As for the preparation stuff, I'll be doing it on my own.  The color theme may change in the future, as not everyone stays with the same favorite color forever, but regardless of the color schemes, I will definitely be designing my own invitations, and utilizing methods I see fit, as I am a bargain shopper.

I haven't thought much more into it, as I've yet to find that right guy...as to what I look for in him, well we'll just save that for another post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment