Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life in Moments


To start, I want to explain the title of the blog.  In it's original form, it's "One Day, One Room", and it is the title of an episode of House.  In this particular episode, there was a girl, who after a trying experience in her life, seeks the trust and comfort of Dr. House.  Her view on life is simple: life is like a room, the moment is measured by who you are stuck with in that room, at that moment. 

Have you ever been stuck in a moment with a person you'd rather not be with? Do you close the door to that memory? Do you barricade it, never to be opened again?  I have, but that's beside the point.

It took me a long time to finally create a blog with what I feel is an acceptable title.  This blog is going to have a lot of things in it...it will provide advise, it will provide my view on trending topics, on topics I find interesting, inspiring or memorable.  Either way, I hope you find it enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment