Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Because She's With Me

Today was interesting...

I've always believed that dragonflies and butterflies are the embodiment of the souls of people in our lives who have passed away but have come to our side in times of need. Some of my friends have looked at me as though I was strange, but today was a bit of solid proof that my belief may not be so farfetched. Or today could be considered a complete coincidence. Either way, I'm taking something from it.

After having coffee with my friend today, I went to Staples to visit some old coworkers and friends. Lo and behold, there was a former customer of mine getting signs done for Breast Cancer Awareness, which truly warmed my heart. Yes I'm a big sap. So I said hi to my former customer and they actually would end up needing my help, which gained me them as my customers in my current field. Very exciting right?

As luck and fate would have it, this customer is a psychic. Yes, a psychic. Normally I'm not really into the whole psychic thing, let me give you a reading, and tell you stuff about your life that you may or may not want to hear. But when I was catching up with this oh so sweet lady, she looked at my necklace and asked if that was my grandmother, and I said yes, and she was like, she crossed over right? And I responded yes again. Then she said, what I already suspected, "she's still with you, you know". That made my day. Because earlier that day, I saw a monarch butterfly. And yesterday I saw the butterfly and dragonfly. So I know that she has been making appearances, but it was nice to have outside confirmation. It was odd, but truly nice. And to that ends my story of my happy awkward moment, because she's with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment